Friday, January 29, 2010

Ha!

So... stereotypical BYU college co-ed. I was thinking that I needed a different background for my blog (which I harldy write in anyway, as you can see). Actually I was going to make a post, a rather sad one, but the drab background got me distracted and good thing too! I surfed around other blogs that I knew of. Didn't find anything....didn't find anything... nothin. Until this one! BAM! It was golden. Beautiful. Trouble is, this one didn't work like the others. It took me a little while to get the instructions right, but I did it! And then my blog title was misaligned... and everything was gray and blech. So, ctrl + F looking for 'colors.' A hint on google blog search! I need to go in and change the HTML by myself! Great. lots of numbers, dashes and cocodiles (the little <> I was taught in first grade that they're like crocodiles and eat the bigger/fatter number). So I carefully start going through find again, reading carefully. And then I start to play! There's this nifty little w3schools.com website that can teach you how to work HTMLs! VICTORY! Well... at least I read enough to get a tiny bit of info. I'll be more thorough later. When I have more time. And there's a color chart! I can change my colors! cool. Still working on how to change a few items though; they are under different names or sub stanzas in the HTML. But, I GOT IT TO WORK!! For a small part!! I feel schmardt. I think I like the fonts; I'll stick with them. Colors and links.... could use more work. Especially links. I didn't want to mess with those quite yet. But isn't it pretty?!?!?! I hope there are computers in heaven so I can take this knowledge with me into the next life and not have is be for naught. Mom-- YOUR'S IS NEXT!! Mwahahaha!!!

Doctrine and Covenants 130:18-19
"Whatever principle of intelligence we attain unto in this life, it will rise with us in the resurrection.
And if a person gains more knowledge and intelligence in this life through his diligence and obedience than another, he will have so much the adcantage in the world to come."

I guess this means that I should also do my homework.... and not just smelf smart myself. Youtube that. Smelf smart myself. Just like that. Gosh, I'm on one right now. Ciao tutti! Vi voglio bene!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! It's gorgeous! I'm so impressed! It looks very professional! Nice work Kimberlee!!!

    ReplyDelete