Sunday, February 13, 2011

All I Need

CAUTION: Contains super cheesiness. But I believe that just because something is cheesy doesn't make it untrue.

I am so wonderfully happy that I have many moments when I want to cry, sing, or dance in the streets (and there are many times that I do- just ask my coworkers). I am going on a mission to find my brothers and sisters and bring them to the gospel. They know it! They know it so much; it's merely been forgotten as part of the Plan of Happiness. I get to help them remember and build upon one of the most important, if not THE most important thing one can have in this life and the next: a relationship with Heavenly Father.

As a human being, I am beautifully imperfect. I have wants and wishes, and although I am anxiously awaiting my mission call, I still think of my life and what it is that I am making of it and what I want to make it. One of my greatest wishes is to fall in love. Everyone has a theory of what love is and what love means. My view is... well, a long explanation. Suffice it to say that you can't be truly in love without the Spirit of the Lord. But right now, especially in light of tomorrow's holiday, I couldn't be happier to know that I am loved by my family, friends, and of course my Savior and Heavenly Father.

I hope you know how much you are loved, for you truly are.
Happy Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment